Harrison Blog

Hello! My name is Harrison Page, and I am currently a student at High Point University. I am from and currently live in Guilford, Connecticut. At High Point I study strategic communications with a focus in marketing, and I plan to utilize this at my father's store. 

While at HPU I have the goal of soaking up all the information I can, and make an after college plan. While here at High Point I have loved meeting the new people and getting out of my comfort zone. Recently I have been my fraternities recruitment chair. This was a big obligation, yet one that I have enjoyed very much. 

After school I hope to be able to travel, while being able to work from my computer. I have always had the goal of going to every state, and believe after school is the perfect time to. My favorite food has to be lobster so the first stop will be Maine! Thank you for taking the time to read about me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Tech

Blog post number 9

Anti war